Villa Zamorano is the best priced brand made by Maya Selva, introduced to the market in 2002. Recently, the bands and the packaging went through a restyling and now is the time of the Reserva. The cigars are long filler and the leaves used for their productions are more selected if compared to the traditional line.
Seven will be the available sizes:
- Intenso: 48 x 101 mm (4″)
- Expreso: 52 x 89 mm (3.5″)
- Corona: 42 x 127 mm (5″)
- Robusto: 50 x 127 mm (5″)
- No.15: 54 x 140 mm (5.5″)
- Gordo: 56 x 127 mm (5″)
- Churchill: 48 x 178 mm (7″)
All formats will come in 25’s wooden boxes.
The chosen blend is made of Hondurian binder and filler. The wrapper is an Habano Jamastran.