Mombacho Cigars announces new branding, that will roll out during the second half of 2016. The new branding will harmonize all the Mombacho products. The cigars will have two bands, the first one with the name and the logo of the master brand Mombacho, followed by a second band with the name of the series.
Every series will receive a specific color scheme, starting with the Liga Maestro, that receives black and gold as its new scheme.
The new Liga Maestro consists of five vitolas:
• Double Robusto (50 x 171mm)
• Novillo (Toro – 52 x 152mm)
• Hermoso (Corona Larga – 46 x 152mm)
• Gordo (Robusto – 54 x 127mm)
• Pequeño (Petit Corona – 44 x 114mm)
They will be commercialized in boxes of 12 cigars. The distribution starts imedialy after the IPCPR.